Monday, May 6, 2013

Famous Dave's: Coupon for $10 Off and No Replies on MSG

A coupon arrived from Famous Dave's that lets you take off $10 if purchasing $30 or more. Unfortunately, it is good for just today.

Unfortunate for me personally and others with MSG allergies, is that the waitstaff told me that MSG is in all the main entrees when I went for my birthday with an excited small child who was looking forward to it also. I told her she could eat but she said while she held back tears, "No mama. That's unfair to you."

Famous Dave's hasn't replied to any emails that I have sent regarding the MSG.  It felt pointless but I sent another one today. Perhaps there is some main entree I can eat there, but I will never know.Hopefully, they will reply this time.  If you would like to help them reply or remove MSG from their foods, please contact them at

Famous Dave's of America, Inc.
Attn: Guest Relations
12701 Whitewater Drive, Suite 200
Minnetonka, MN 55343
952-294-1300

Or give them a tweet @Famous_Daves

No comments:

Post a Comment