Monday, October 8, 2012

Muy Interesante/ Very Interesting

For some unknown reason Google AdSense is displaying advertisements in Spanish. I have no idea why. I tried changing the language to Chinese to see what would happen but only my account information changed languaged and only part of it. Hopefully, the advertisement language will turn back to English

Now, one day in the future I would like these posts, website, Twitter and advertisements to be in many languages but this WAHM blogger isn't making enough yet to hire translaters and while I will speak or write a little in a few languages, I am only fluent in one.

As the Google AdSense account says there is $8.63 in the account...it will be a long time before my dream to have this blog, on purpose, be in many languages will be a reality...unless there are volunteers from the audience. If so, please comment and visit our website to find our email address at http://discountfreebies.com

Please visit the website anyway and let us know what  you think and what you would like to see there, on the blog and Twitter in the future. Thanks to all of you who have already done this.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment