Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Discount Freebies Interview with Julie Anne Mossler from Groupon

This is part three for Discount Freebies' interview Julie Anne Mossler, PR & Consumer Marketing Manager for Groupon.


What type of selection process does a business go through to be able to be chosen for a Groupon?


- Positive online reviews
- Websites with pricing
- Word of mouth


Our deals pass through 8 levels of quality control teams to make sure facts are accurate and a business meets our standards.


What were some of your favorite deals?

I love music, so concert deals are my favorite. I was able to see Elton John
and Billy Joel at Wrigley Field! I tend to buy a lot of custom Groupons, like wine and jewelry, as gifts.

Favorite Possible Future deal?

I'm still trying to convince myself to buy Sky Diving!

No comments:

Post a Comment